In just under four weeks, the WEC will visit Germany for the first time ever. Thanks to the generous support of the Capricorn Nürburgring GmbH, we are giving away two weekend tickets for the 6 Hours of the Nürburgring on August. The tickets will grant you access to all three days of the event, plus the paddock. To enter, answer the following question:
“Which driver pairing won the 1984 Nürburging 1000km, the first endurance race on the new Nürburgring GP Circuit?”
Write your answer as a comment below the post on our Facebook page or in form of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy if you share the post on Facebook and like the WEC-Magazin Facebook page. The competition begins on 01/08/2015 and ends on 15/08/2015 at 15:00 (CEST). The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers and announced in the following days.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation open to all persons over 18 years which are residents of the European Union.
- To participate in the raffle you must enter your answer as a Facebook comment below our post or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The competition starts on 01/08/2015 and ends on 15/08/2015 at 15:00 (CEST).
- The prize it two weekend tickets for the 6 hours from the Nürburgring (valid from 28.08 -. 30.08.2015) free seating on all open grandstands and paddock access. Travel and accommodation is not included.
- The winner will be determined after reviewing all the participants at random by the WEC magazine editors. The winner will be contacted by Facebook message (or when he send an e-mail on this way). Should the winner not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be determined.
- After 24 hours (from outbox on Facebook at WEC magazine) without feedback, there is no claim to the two tickets.
- Both tickets are distributed only to one winner. WEC Magazin will only send the price to one person.
- A cash equivalent of the ticket value in monetary form by the organizer WEC Magazine is not permitted.
- All employees of WEC magazine are not eligible to participate.
- All information gathered for the competition will be deleted upon the termination of the competition. There will be no further use of this data.
- In entering the competition, the competitor agrees to these terms and conditions.