The next round of the FIA WEC takes the teams to the Nürburging from 14 – 16 July. We have partnered up with ByKolles Racing Team to give you a chance to take an exclusive look behind the scenes. Enter our competition to win a tour of their pit box as well as the chance to experience a race pit stop up close and personal.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question by 6pm CEST, Sunday 9 July 2017.
- In what year did ByKolles first take part in the WEC?
- Which manufacturer currently supplies the ByKolles car’s engine?
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- Entries will only be considered if submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The competition begins at 2pm CEST on Sunday 2 July 2017 and ends at 6pm CEST on Sunday 9 July 2017.
- The prize is a tour of the ByKolles pit box and the chance to watch a race pit stop from the pit box at the Nürburging.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the correct answers and will be notified by e-mail. If the winner does not reply within a period of 24 hours after being notified, a new winner will be drawn and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to the prize.
- The prize cannot be substituted for its monetary value.
- No WEC-Magazin employees are permitted to take part. No legal recourse may be taken.
- All personal data gathered as part of the competition will be deleted following the competition. It will not be disclosed to third parties.
- By submitting an entry via e-mail, participants automatically declare that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is in no way related to the FIA WEC or to ByKolles Racing Team and is being organised exclusively by WEC-Magazin.