The 2019-2020 season marked the end of an era in endurance racing: the final season of LMP1 as the top class of prototype racing. In honour of this turning point in the WEC’s history, it’s time for a little competition!
ByKolles Racing is one of the few privateer teams who raced in LMP1 consistently over the years. Despite all the ups and the downs, the Austrian-entered team never lacked team spirit and motivation to get the job done.
ByKolles Racing will be returning to the fold in 2021 with their own hypercar, with their LMP1 racer, the ENSO CLM P1/01, now parked in the garage permanently.
With the help of ByKolles Racing, we will be giving away three limited edition team caps from the 2019/2020 season. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following questions:
- How many times have ByKolles Racing competed in the FIA WEC so far as a full-season entry?
- How many different engine manufacturers did ByKolles Racing use to power its ENSO CLM P1/01?
To take part in the competition, simply send us your answers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 December 2020 with LMP1 Competition in the subject line.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18.
- Only entries submitted by email to email@example.com will be counted.
- The competition begins on Friday 11 December 2020 at 10:00 am Central European Time and ends on Sunday 27 December 2020 at 12:00 am CET.
- The prizes are three ByKolles team caps (one prize per winning entry).
- After reviewing all correct answers, the winners will be drawn at random by the WEC-Magazin editorial team. They will be notified by email. Should the winners not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be drawn and the previous winner’s claim to the prize will expire.
- Payment of the cash value of the prize by the organiser WEC-Magazin is not permitted.
- The competition is not open to any WEC-Magazin employees.
- The organiser’s decision is final.
- All personal data gathered as part of the competition will be erased following the completion of the competition. Data will not be subsequently used, processed or stored.
- By submitting an entry via email, all participants agree to the terms and conditions of the competition and the data protection notice of WEC-Magazin. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of the competition and the data protection notice, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This competition is in no way related to FIA WEC or ByKolles Racing Team. It is organised exclusively by WEC-Magazin.
Images © WEC-Magazin